RENT a single or pair of these great telescopic LEKI trekking staffs and enjoy the peace of mind of getting them delivered to your home, and knowing how they work for you before you depart! USA customers may be confident placing orders up until two weeks prior to your departure date, international customers should allow three weeks.
- There is no security deposit
- The rental period covers a period of 60 days beginning on the date we ship it to you
- IMPORTANT - We thank you for understanding that once shipped, the rental period has officially begun and the items are considered rented
- We'll ship the item to you 21 days prior to your departure date - this allows enough time to exchange them for different sizes should it be necessary
- Please indicate your departure date in departure date form field you find during the check out process so we can stage your shipment on a timely basis
- Return the item to us within the 60 rental period and you're good to go.
- Should the item not be returned within the 60 day rental period, out of necessity we will need to charge your credit card a gear replacement fee of an additional $50.00. Thank you for understanding.
NOTE: Unfortunately, trekking staffs may not be carried onto any aircraft and so must be packed in your checked luggage. The good news is these trekking staffs are telescopic and adjust down to a length of 24.4" (62 cm) for purposes of packing.
The LEKI Trekking Staffs have these Special Features:
- Specially constructed for a world traveler and trekker
- Help make your outdoor sojourns more enjoyable and easier to negotiate
- Shaft is made of Aluminum
- They weigh 15.8 oz. per pair
- Adjusts from 24.4" - 51.2" (62-130 cm) so its easy to pack and easy to use in the field
- Ergometric Grip - there's 10 degree Positive Angle integrated into the grip to offset slope angle as you're walking up or down hill - it maintains your wrist in the perfect position
- The thermofoam material on the grip allows for more comfort and breathability
- Performance Baskets prevent poles from sinking into soft earth or slipping between rocks in rocky terrain
- Baskets easily screw on and off without the use of additional tools
- Automatic Comfort Strap - has a mechanism that releases the hand in certain situations
- The strap has soft fleece padding on the inner side to reduce irritation
- Lifetime Warranty against Shaft Breakage
- SLS Shaft Locking System - Super Lock System: up to 60 times stronger than other locking systems, shaft locks in 3 or 4 turns with minimal torque
- Shaft locking system has 360 degree reverse turn security
- Shaft has an anodized finish
- Has a Carbide Flextip - flexible tips that can bend up to 30 degrees without breaking or damaging the pole shaft
- Carbide reaches a hardness close to that of a diamond and ensures optimal grip on ice and rock
Rent one staff or two